Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey girls! (:
Sherminh here.
Hahaha, just a little sharing of what's going on & a little devotion. (:

I really miss the times with you girls before school started. (: Ever since school started.. i don't have much time for church and cell which makes me kinda sad whenever i think about it. Stress in school is building up and things seems to be going downhill.

But fret not, i'm not giving up. God was there for me! (: Just a little sharing to encourage those having stress during the exams and is getting a little discourage and tired.

Similarly for me, although i don't have exams.. But i have a lot of project work to do & it's getting a little suffocating for me. ): I even thought of having to drop out of nursing. (: But God gave me this word.

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrews 10:36

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

It is faith that we have in Him that will help us persevere. (: He is always there for us even in times like this. He is there to carry us through. Although, my road ahead seems bleak, i will persevere through and walk through, cause i believe he will prosper me. (:

1 comment:

mirabop said...

Amen and Amen. :) Because you believe, you will receive - what you need and greater things in your life!

You are an overcomer, a victor!