Saturday, August 11, 2007



WA LA WA LA!



I'm free from exams currently. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. :)






Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. :))






One breakthrough for the 100K Blessings Campaign is that I've made the decision to bless my classmates. I DARED! So I was really happy that I managed to pray for them because I really love them? Yeah, it was awkward at first. But(!), it was getting better as I managed to pray for more and more of my friends. I didn't bless A LOT of people though, but I was really happy when I pray for them. I kinda like the feeling to bless people. :) -claps for that. The feeling is so nice(!), because they would be blessed by God, whom they may not really understand at first.






Most importantly, I've gotta thank God for that courage and that yearning to bless more and more. So yeah, really grateful for that.






Once again, A BIG THANK YOU TO JESUS! :)








And I'LL GIVE A BIG TEDDY BEAR HUG TO MOMO. :))






Ciao with s left behind.
Dina. :)

1 comment:

mirabop said...

Big Huggies back to Dina =)

Thank you dear daughter, for allowing me to walk and run beside you thru the 100K journey. I knew how you struggled and had fear, but ultimately you stepped out of yourself and blessed many.

That is most pleasing to God. =)

Continue to have faith! =)