Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dina's thanksgiving for G12 Conference (her 1st!)

"I thank God that i made the right choice by going to the conference. I really enjoyed myself there through all the weariness, which CANNOT COMPARE TO THE JOY I FELT THERE!

Yeah i treated the conference as a retreat for me too. I felt embraced in God's arms and felt the boundless love He has for me. =)

And yeah, I felt deeply touched, comforted and secured by Him in the heart. It is like a fresh anointing (of His love) and I know that He will never leave me, no matter what.

I am extremely thankful for it. I love Jesus. =) "



(Posted as requested by Dina whose comp is down)

Yes Dina, I am so proud of you that you obeyed God to go. He has done an awesome work in you through the conference. Keep that fresh touch of love with you everyday!

No comments: