Monday, March 12, 2007

Jabez Prayers. Jabez Moments.

1 Chronicles 4:9-10


Jabez was more honorable than his brothers.
His mother had named him Jabez, saying, "I gave birth to him in pain."
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel,
"Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let Your hand be with me,
and keep me from harm
so that I will be free from pain."
And God granted his request.


The Lord truly understood how i felt burdened last week. And at His divine moment last Thursday, He led me to pray the Jabez prayer with a new strong convicted passion, lifting me up in the process. And at His divine appointment yesterday, He enlarged Novie's and my territory, and gave me awesome uplifting faith.

Just in a span of 3 days, the first exciting Jabez moment came.

God's heartcry for Fion (Dina's aunty. Sorry i wrote cousin yesterday, cos she is only 27 heh.) is bigger than what He has deposited in Novie and me. But our hearts aligned, that is why God offered that divine opportunity.

And Dina, you played a part too! You so passionately invited us to your house at the right timing! God must have led you. And to the rest of you who also prayed the Jabez prayer with me, your prayers moved God's hand.

As you can see, like i said yesterday, GOD WILL ANSWER, in His own ways. We had no agenda for Fion at all when we went to Dina's house (only agenda was to eat good food. Haha). All we did was to obey when the opportunity came, and partner with the Holy Spirit.

We believe that Fion cried while we prayed, not because she was touched by our words. She was touched by the Spirit. Let's continue to uphold her in prayer in faith! We will see her in church soon! =)

Pray the Jabez for yourself, and me! I am doing so for you!

No comments: