Saturday, January 6, 2007

How God has changed my life - in 100 words

(To be revised. Ps Eugene gave comment that i can add more heart voice, more feel. Will try again! =))

Why I am so passionate about God

I used to believe i could not achieve big things in life. There was always fear that bound me from trying and my family is not the type which openly encourages. After Jesus, i discovered He has exciting plans for me to touch and bless people's lives. That was what i always hoped to do since young. I have a heart for people, but fear told me i would be rejected. The fear is still present, but Jesus overcomes it and grants me courage to be a life coach and youth leader today. I have a purpose in Him!
(100 words)

-mirabel

* * *

Where is yours?

How come nobody is responding to the previous blog post?

No comments: