Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Trying to make some noise?

Hello Dearest,

I'm so not a blog nor email or a write something person. But I'll try hahahaa to pin down some stuffs. Hmm and still figuring out abt blog.

I'm still in NUS lab, mugging away for my exams. Time now is 11pm. Tomo, Thurs 11-01, I'm having a practical test and final theory paper next thurs, 18-01. Yesterday I just had an mcq paper. Pretty stress for this paper actually, seeking a lot of peace from God.

I wonder if my stress comes from proving to my mum that even though I spend a lot of my time in church (which she feels greatly so) I can still get great results. I didn't do as well as I usually did for my last module and she blamed it on going for tooooo much church activities. Even asked me "why u still wanna go church on sun ah?" During such times theres always temptations also to not go church lah, BUT, I started out doing life science cos of God. Felt God has something for me to do in this industry. So if i don't go church, i might as well drop my course and go back to my engineer life. Thank God for always reminding me He's there He's there, He's everywhere! And He's here with me in my lab where I'm all alone and cold and can be pretty scary hahahaha.

As long as I work hard for my exams, I know God will do the rest! Good or bad results.. Well, God always has a purpose for everything, which always ends up good for us anyway. So I need to go back to working hard! Wooosh!

Felt better after pinning down my tots and surrendering this to God.

1 comment:

mirabop said...

Dear Qi,

i always remember your fire and passion as you share your testimony at our Good Fri party last year. It really encouraged and convicted me that "God knows the plans He has for us - plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

I praise God that you hold unto His purpose, hope and strength amidst the stress and pressure from your mother. It must have been God. =)

God is never tired of hearing the same thoughts and struggles from our hearts.

Know that each time you've decided to do God's will, you won a victory in Christ!

Wah, so proud of you! =)

Bless you with Psalms 1:1-3. Always prosper and blossom in the Lord!
1 Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.