Sunday, April 29, 2007

The First Step of Victory is Won when you have Faith!

To all of you dears having your exams soon,

The Holy Spirit will definitely be your best Teacher, Counselor and Guide for every question in every paper for the exams!

Win the first step of victory by overcoming your lethargy, laziness, fear and doubts through claiming these verses:

Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears"!

Psalm 84:11-12 (NLT) "For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in You".

John 14:26-27 "...the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My (Jesus') name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid".



Dina did so on Saturday night. I am proud of her. =)



F E A R = False Evidence Appearing Real

Have Faith instead!


I am rooting for you!

No comments: