Thursday, June 14, 2007

Preparation for 100K Blessings!

Arise Warriors of Light, now is the time to prepare ourselves for the 100k campaign.

It starts with Prayer!

Let's pray daily for:
1) Protection
2) Compassion
3) Diligence

Bind the spirit of:
1) Fear
2) Unbelief
3) Murmuring

Matt 9:38
Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.

___________________________

At the largest Prayer Meeting in the history of FCBC last night, i really felt the Corporate Anointing that God has been pouring upon His Warriors.

This line from Ps Khong stayed with me:
"The greatest authority God has given us is LOVE."

The authority to love, to share His love, to shine His love. How have i used this authority? Have i abused it? During the times when i chose not to love?

My heart broke last night. And i know the Lord has been breaking me a lot this month to prepare this vessel for Him. Tears streamed down my cheeks, in repentance and then receiving against the touch of God's love in my heart.

I cried to the Lord, 'More Lord, more Lord... Soften my heart more Lord. I need Your anointing of Love and Compassion MORE!'
_______________________________

The 100K Blessing is
1. God's Gift to the Nation
2. A Marketplace Ministry (we don't need to 'go'; we are already there!)
3. A Corporate Effort with Corporate Anointing

More to share on what God surfaced to me from last night's prayer meeting...

No comments: